How Is Artificial Grass Laid?
Artificial grass, which has many advantages compared to natural grass, does not require any maintenance. It completely eliminates the maintenance cost. It completely prevents wastage of water and does not require cleaning. It completely blocks the seeding, fertilization, irrigation and irrigation system. In addition to all this, it uses it for more than 10 years with good use in Reform Spor.
Artificial Grass Laying Steps
You will lay artificial turf, your first step is the ground of the area you will lay. The flatness of the ground is a very important point here. If the floor on which you will apply the artificial turf is messy and broken, it is useful to get help from an experienced person. You can create a flat area thanks to the concrete you will apply on the floor.
After the floor of your garden becomes flat, you need to do the best cleaning. It should be cleaned so that there is not a single grain of dust. In this way, the artificial grass you will lay will sit perfectly in your garden and will look smooth. After cleaning, you can proceed to the application. Another thing to consider here is which area you will apply it to. There are different methods of application for each area.
Artificial turf, which has different methods for the poolside, different for the terrace, and different methods for the balcony; The difference in the application will be the flattening of the base and the adhesive used. If the area you are going to apply is on sand, you will need several different floor materials. It is useful to pay attention to the adhesive, as the floor of places such as terrace or poolside will already be flat.
If you are fully ready to start the application, we would like to warn you that the artificial grass you will be laying is a product that is laid like a carpet. There are points you need to pay attention to, such as water drainage. If you do not have a really good experience, getting help from someone who is experienced and professional will ensure that the application is carried out in the most correct way.
Artificial Grass Installation
Artificial grass installation can be easily done in a DIY way by following the steps below. You can lay your own artificial turf yourself in a very easy and practical way. The artificial turf you buy from Reform Spor is very easy to install and lay. Below you can find the answer to the question of how to lay artificial grass easily by examining the artificial grass laying in 10 steps and watching the video. All that remains is to have a good time with your loved ones on artificial turf.
DIY ARTIFICIAL GRASS LAYING IN 10 STEPS
1. The artificial grass you buy will come directly to you with the ground material.
2. The area where you will lay the artificial turf needs to be cleaned perfectly. When you are sure that it is cleaned, it is useful to wipe it with a wet or damp cloth. In this way, you will have a completely dust-free floor.
3. You should apply the adhesive that comes with the artificial turf to the area where you will lay it in detail. A perfectly applied adhesive will ensure that the artificial turf you will lay on the floor in the best way possible. Care must be taken as it is a very strong adhesive.
4. After making sure that you apply the adhesive evenly, you should pull the carpet-shaped thin fabrics to the floor.
5. After applying adhesive and carefully pulling thin fabrics, you should open the drainage channels of the carpet and roughly cover the carpet on the floor.
6. Then you may need several contacts. We do not recommend doing it alone here because you will spoil the perfect fit of the carpet. With 2 or 3 people, you should hold the edges of your artificial grass carpet and stretch it. You will have created an extremely tense and perfect ground.
7. If you are going to lay a single strip of artificial turf, all the application steps are finished for you. But you will not lay in a single strip, you should lay the other strip right next to it. It should be adjacent and frequent. There should be no gap between them. You should apply bottom to bottom, not top to bottom.
8. You can proceed to edge trimming. In this step, since the edges of artificial grass are cut, it usually does not have a flat appearance. You can also finish this step with the help of scissors that cut well by paying attention to your hand. When you follow this step, you will have a very flat and flawless image.
9. Then you should stick the carpets that you have laid side by side with an industrial adhesive. Not overlapping at this point will ensure that it stands in the most perfect and natural way.
10. Then you should wait for the adhesive to dry. Considering the weather conditions, it will dry in a maximum of 2 days. Putting an industrial paper tape on the strips on which you apply the adhesive will ensure that it adheres more firmly.