Get Your Offer Now!
Artificial Turf Hockey Fields are built according to the standards set by the International Hockey Federation (FIH). According to these standards, the construction area of the hockey field was determined as 63x102m
Reform Sports, which has gained expertise in the construction of artificial turf hockey pitches, performs turnkey artificial turf hockey pitch construction works in a period of 6-8 weeks.
You can get an offer from us about Artificial Turf Hockey Field Construction and Turnkey Solutions.
Artificial Turf Hockey Pitch
Field hockey is the main branch of hockey, the second most popular sport in the world after football, and the first form of play. Today, many high-level hockey matches are played on synthetic turf. Synthetic turf surfaces make the ball go faster because it is smoother. In addition, synthetic turf pitches are more durable, which minimizes the possibility of postponing the match depending on weather conditions.
Artificial Turf Field Measurements
Artificial Turf Outdoor Hockey and Indoor Hockey categories played in this branch; outdoor hockey, hockey Olympic games and 91,40mx55,00m on the Synthetic Turf Hockey Field , 3.66m and 2.14m measures with the castle, 11 in the field and a total of 16 people are played with teams; The hockey category is mostly used as a preparation stage for outdoor hockey, with the aim of keeping athletes trained during the winter period, with a maximum field size of 44,00mx22,00m and at least 36,00mx18,00m, and generally on the handball playground. It is a category played by teams of 6 and 12 players in total.
Artificial Turf Hockey Field Construction
- The foundation is excavated around the site for the surrounding beams.
- Molds are connected to excavated beams. Stirrers are made into the mold by using 10 and 12 Q iron bars.
- 4” anchor pipes shall be placed at certain intervals and placed in the surrounding beams .
- BS 20 ready-mixed concrete is poured into iron-reinforced molds.
- The vertical pipes are welded to the anchor pipes placed in the perimeter beams and the upper, middle and horizontal pipes are welded to the vertical pipes.
- Diagonal reinforcement shall be applied to horizontal pipes at all four corners. Suitable for vertical pipes on four sides of the site Vertical reinforcement pipes shall be welded at intervals .
- In order to reinforce the field construction , long edges and cross-“X” shaped cross pipes will be welded to the back of the castle.
- There will be 2 hinged doors on the site.
- Two masts will be constructed. These productions will be manufactured from 114 × 3 thick pipes in accordance with regular dimensions.
- After all iron production is done, it will be painted with the desired color with 2 layers of oil paint as 1 layer primer.
- Fields around 50 × 50 mm eye range , 3.5 mm thickness, the dip will be covered with galvanized and PVC coated wire mesh.
- After the connection is made by tensioning of wire mesh, the field will be tensioned steel cables 4 m long sides and behind the goal, The stretched wire ropes at the terminals will be connected.
- The play area will be surrounded by a concrete border.
- A total of 4 Galvanized lighting poles with ladder platforms shall be installed on the four sides of the Site for Lighting.
- 1000W Metal Halide Projectors will be installed on the poles.
- The suitability of the ground to the field construction will be determined by surveying the area to be constructed at the Hockey Field. Natural ground herringbone code will be taken and corrected. The ground will be firmly clamped.
- In order to form the site drainage system, 50 cm wide and 50 cm deep awning channels will be opened to the compressed natural ground at regular intervals . In addition, the canals will be opened around the field in the same way, the channels will be inclined.
- Felt will be laid in the opened ducts and sand cushion will be formed and drainflex pipes will be placed, then will be closed in the form of bundles.
- Grit or plumbmix fillings are applied to the floor where Drainflex pipes are placed.
- Concrete or asphalt is applied on gravel fill or Plentmix fill.
- 5 water collection logos will be built around the site, 1 main and 4 subordinates.
- Irrigation logos, water springs and water tanks will be constructed for the field irrigation system.
- A complete Shock Pad is laid between the artificial turf carpet and the floor.
- Grass Carpet is applied to the field floor.
- The glue of helmet glued to the joints of the laid Grass Carpet is laid and the joints are adhered thoroughly.
- Adhesive used in helmet’s cloth will be double component Polyurethane.
- The field lines are cut into white or yellow and placed in accordance with the measurements to make them ready to play.
HOCKEY FIELD CONSTRUCTION
You can examine our products that can be used in Artificial Turf Hockey Field Construction.
Artificial Turf Hockey Field Construction Cost
Artificial Turf Hockey Field Construction Cost; It varies according to the type of artificial turf to be used, size and location of the field to be made. To get a price according to your project, you can get an offer from us by specifying the details.