Outdoor Stadium Construction
The areas that can be used for sports or other activities, whose top is completely open and whose edges are surrounded by wire mesh or tarpaulin, are called astroturf. Outdoor stadium construction is completed quickly as it is less gradual than indoor astroturf construction. Since the top of these fields is affected by seasonal conditions, the material to be used must also be of high quality. As Integral Carpet Field, we complete and deliver your astroturf construction projects in a period of four weeks.
Carpet Field Types According to Their Sizes
- 18m x 36m = 648 m² (multi-purpose field)
- 20m x 40m = 800 m² (mini pitch)
- 25m x 40m = 1000 m²
- 25m x 45m = 1125 m² (available to play with a group of six)
- 27m x 47m = 1269 m²
- 30m x 50m = 1500 m² (frequently preferred. 14-person carpet pitch dimensions)
- 32m x 52m = 1664 m²
Carpet pitches are divided into two as outdoor and indoor , considering their structures. This distinction varies according to the purposes of use. Outdoor carpet pitches are delivered faster, while indoor courts take a little longer.
Outdoor Field Construction and Stages
The cost of the construction of a carpet pitch and the construction of an open carpet pitch varies according to the size of the pitch, its open top, the place to be built and the materials to be used. Let’s examine the outdoor carpet pitch construction stages in two categories.
- Outdoor Football Field Infrastructure Works
The excavation of the area where the field will be made is taken and a flat area is obtained.
- For the perimeter beam formwork, a foundation is dug around it.
- Mesh is made by using 25cm wide ∅12 rebars and ∅8 stirrups.
- Drainage pipes are placed for the water that may come over the field. Pipes must be curved outwards for proper drainage.
- The perimeter is leveled and anchor pipes are placed at regular intervals.
- BS 20 ready mixed concrete is poured into the surrounding molds.
- First, the 3rd coarse stone chips and then the 1st fine stone chips are poured and compacted. Compaction should be done well to avoid fluctuations.
- Artificial grass underlay felt is laid on the ground.
- Artificial grass is started to be laid on the felt. Since artificial grass is produced up to certain dimensions, it should be laid by adding and sticking to each other.
- Sieved, washed, baked, silica sand is spread by brushing on the artificial turf.
- As a final process, the granules are fed into the artificial grass with a special machine.
- Outdoor Football Field Superstructure Works
- The pole pipes are welded to the anchor pipes placed on the concrete line. Top, middle and horizontal pipes are also mounted on vertical pipes.
- It is welded diagonally to the back of the goal and the four corners.
- Ladder lighting poles are mounted on the long side of the field.
- 400 W metal projectors are mounted on the projector poles manufactured for lighting.
- Electrical installation should be applied up to the panel and it should be ensured that they are working.
- Two goal posts and one hinged door should be built.
- Steel construction and irons are painted in accordance with the colors determined in the project.
- The perimeter of the football pitch is covered with dipped galvanized and PVC coated wire mesh with a mesh size of 5×5 cm and a wall thickness of 3.6 mm.
- Steel ropes are stretched and fixed with terminal blocks.
- The sides of the field are covered with the help of a net made of polyamide yarn with a mesh size of 12×12 cm.
- The upper part of the field is completely covered with a net made of polyamide yarn with a mesh size of 15×15 cm.
- For the castles, a net made of 4 mm polyamide yarn with 12×12 cm mesh is applied.
- All processes are tested and delivered in working condition.
How Should the Outdoor Stadium Grass Be?
Artificial turf to be used in open carpet pitches is perhaps one of the most important choices. The choice to be made in these products, which will require the most effort and will be used, is in a way the strongest element of this investment. Since the materials used in open carpet pitches are affected by external factors, high quality should be selected. It is necessary to get rid of all possible weather conditions such as sun rays, wind, snow, rain, hail and even storm with the least damage.
Natural grass can also be used in open carpet pitches. However, this means that the field cannot be used at certain times. Open pitch is preferred in regions that mostly receive precipitation. In terms of the cost and time consuming of natural grass to maintain, artificial grass can be preferred instead. Our artificial turf carpets, which we produce within the Reform Spor, are in FIFA standards and also have TSE certificate. We also have 3rd generation and 4th generation grass carpets produced from fibril and monofilament yarns. It has high UV resistance and temperature resistance between -30 and plus 50 degrees. The grass pile length used in open carpet pitches varies between 40mm, 50mm, 55mm, 60mm and is produced according to preference. Again depends on customer preference. It is also possible to play with their frequency and colors. Artificial grass carpets will allow you to use them comfortably for many years with their comfort, aesthetics and usefulness.
As we understand that sports should always be at the center of our lives, people’s interest in sports is increasing day by day. For this purpose, carpet pitches and sports complexes, which have become popular places, gain value. If the idea of a carpet field investment has settled in your mind, you will need to find a competent company to help you in this regard. We, as Reform Spor, are here for your turn-key carpet pitch projects and play a leading role in turn-key carpet pitch prices.
It is necessary to carry out more than one and versatile research for the open astroturf field. The high number of pens in the construction of the carpet field and each of the choices you will make affect the cost. Apart from the parts in the table above, special requests such as tribunes and buffets that you will want to be added to the project also affect the cost.
It calculates all the processes that will be required in your carpet field construction projects with the finest details and comes to you with a perfect project. Our expert team and engineers plan and implement the most suitable project for you, in line with your wishes, with the feasibility studies of the field. The cost of carpet field construction is calculated in the most appropriate way for you in 2022. The carpet field investment you will make will turn itself into profit in a short time and amortize the cost. Please contact us to learn our detailed and free outdoor carpet pitch cost 2022 prices.