How To Install Artificial Turf
Artificial turf products are guaranteed by the manufacturer such as Reform Sports which has extended business network in exportation to the USA, Greece, Romania, Italy, Russia, Serbia and many more as the most reliable material. The color has UV-resistant and the grass only fades after a very long period of use. The punctures for attaching the lawn are very well made. The sewn-in grass does not come out of the plate. Thus, the outdoor artificial turf presents itself very well even after years of use. It is normal that the fibers will wear out over the years with playing and will therefore become somewhat less fibers. From the optics in private use, it is assumed that after 5-8-10-12-15 years a renewal will be considered for aesthetic reasons; If there is a lot of wear and tear, individual places can be replaced at any time.
Can Artificial Turf Burn?
Glowing coals, firecrackers, burning wood, which fall on the artificial turf, have a negative impact on its appearance. This will singe the plastic. The artificial turf is flame retardant. If a lit lighter is held to the lawn, the individual blades simply melt off. A fire will only start if you hold the lighter burning to the turf for a longer period of time. The foam substrate is combustible. Whereby this is basically in the ground and the flame-retardant upper part is above it. Leaves are to be raked with a rake. So that the artificial turf hairs stand up nicely, it is advisable to brush the lawn with a hard broom if necessary, but at least once a year. Artificial turf is regularly washed and blown through by the weather and the wind. In the case of larger amounts of dirt, it is advisable to remove the coarser parts by hand and spray off the rest with a garden hose or high-pressure cleaner.
Are Properties Enhanced by the Use of Artificial Turf?
Artificial grass looks beautiful all year round despite budget-friendly backyard artificial turf cost. If you would like to rent out an apartment in autumn, winter or spring, it can happen that the natural lawn looks badly battered. However, the artificial turf is wonderful to look at all year round. It can be entered at any time of the year. It is precisely this perpetual usability that makes artificial turf so attractive. This increases the feeling of well-being of a potential tenant. Because the environment around your property is an element that tenants are attaching more and more value to. Because the appearance of a lawn is part of the added value of a comfortable residential area. Thus, artificial turf helps potential tenants to conclude a contract more easily and existing tenants appreciate the environment and stay longer in the same property. Nothing costs more than vacancies in a residential development. Thus, one can come to the conclusion that artificial turf represents a valuable appreciation of the property. If you have “how much does artificial turf cost?” as a question in your mind, you can get an idea by using artificial turf cost calculator on the website.
Instructions For Laying the Artificial Turf
Make sure that the ground is stable and has a border of concrete strips or stones. Depending on the thickness of the synthetic turf, the ground should be prepared in such a way that the turf is level. Earth can also be used on the side to fix the artificial turf rolls, which is then heaped up flush with the rolls. Make sure that the subsoil is stable, flat and water-permeable. With a substrate that is well permeable to water, an approx. 10 cm thick layer of earth is sufficient. This should be pressed firmly and leveled. If the subsoil does not allow water to pass through, you need a layer of 15 cm gravel, which is compacted.
- Geotextile is a fleece for optimal pressure distribution. The fleece is recommended because the lawn or weeds do not grow through. So the garden design with the artificial turf remains beautiful longer. Lay the fleece down and cut to size with a carpet knife. become plates laid over the fleece. Every artificial turf has a line, which is also called polar direction. Lay the turf slab like this indicates that you can see in the polar direction from the side. Lay all rolls always in the same pole direction. Do not assemble the artificial grass rolls crisscross or once from the front then from behind. Always lay in the same direction. Don’t follow this advice, so the result will not be optimal.
- Glue and cut the turf tiles with a carpet knife. Do not use a blade with serrated teeth. Goes much worse and looks less good. Lawn as close to the fibers as possible cut to fit the location to be mounted. Take a ca. 30 cm and 20 cm wide special adhesive tape.
- To put 1 pieces of adhesive tape of 20 cm width under the plates and transversely to press That is, on each side of the plate there is an adhesive strip of 10 cm. If the rolls are glued lengthwise, the water will flow no longer and puddles of water form after the rain. Squeeze the tapes good tight. To do this, take a wooden board, place it on the splice. Allow tape to set well for a few hours.
- Brush up the grass with a brush to keep the blades of grass upright stand.
- For maintenance, leaves are leveled with a rake and with a stiff brush the lawn once periodically.