Indoor Football Field Features and Construction Stages
As Reform Sports, we use a standard technical specification for the construction of indoor carpet pitches for sites between 1000 and 1500 square meters. Our technical specifications which are valid in terms of quality and steel structure statics can only be changed by our engineers in regions with high snow and wind load. For example, in areas with heavy snow loads, the iron construction is further thickened.
- After the application work is done in the area where the closed carpet area will be made, the floor is leveled to zero code.
- After the excavation work is carried out, the excavation is done at a depth of 30cm for the surrounding beams.
- After the excavation, 70cm wide, 50cm high double surface wooden formwork is made on the long sides. Ø8 mm stirrups are connected to the mold by using 8 Ø12mm distributor bars.
- 50cm wide 50cm high double surface wooden formwork is attached to the short edges of the covered carpet field. Ø8 stirrups are connected with 30 cm spacing by using Ø12 Ø of 6 distributor bars.
- In addition, in order to strengthen the system against earthquakes by taking into account the ground condition parallel to the short edges of the covered carpet field, 4 beams of 30 cm wide and 30 cm high, Ø12 of 30cm width are used and earth beams are connected by connecting Ø8 of 30cm intervals.
- After the stirrups are connected, for the columns where the scissors will come, metric 18 gijon and nut (15mm) plates are placed on the beams and fixed to the iron reinforcement in the formwork.
- PVC pipes are placed in the beams at 6m intervals (Ø50mm) in order to drain the water coming to the floor and discharge it out of the field.
- BS 20 (C 20) Ready-mixed concrete is poured into the surrounding molds to form reinforced concrete beams.
- After the concrete of the beams is completed, it is laid with a 3– (20mm-30mm) crushed stone machine with a height of 10–15cm and compacted with a suitable tonnage cylinder. On the compacted crushed stone, the crushed stone with a height of 5-10 cm (5mm-12mm) is laid and manually regulated.
IRON PIPE WORKS
Construction Carpet Field consists of the following carriers and connections:
- Flanges: (15mm) Sheet plates are used.
- Carriers and Shears: (Ø89x3mm-76x3mm) Pipes are used.
- Pylons behind the castle: (Ø60x3mm) Pipes are used.
- Canvas and Wire Connections: (Ø48x3mm) Pipes are used.
- Cross between scissors: (Ø42x2mm) Pipes are used.
- Wind connections: (42x2mm) Pipes are used.
- Roof purlins: (Ø32x2mm) Pipes are used.
- After the substructure is completed, vertical (Ø89x3mm) pipes of 4m height are mounted parallel to each other on metric 18 shear connector and nut (15mm) plates anchored to the concrete with 3m intervals.
- On the mounted columns (10mm) sheet plates are fixed by welding.
- In accordance with the project, twisted (Ø76x3mm) parallel to each other between the upper and lower pipes diagonal (Ø42x2mm) pipes are formed by welding shears.
- The scissors are lifted with the help of a crane and fixed to the steel plates on the strut (10mm) by welding in a manner.
- Then the scissors (Ø32x2mm) made of pipes are assembled minstrels.
- Vertical (Ø60x3mm) pipes are installed by welding.
- After the main frame is formed, wind connections and diagonally (Ø42x2mm) pipes are installed between the trusses by welding according to the project.
- Finally, tarpaulin and wire connection pipes (Ø48x3mm) are welded using pipe.
- One hinged door is made of pipe (Ø48x3mm) at the desired place.
- In addition, the castle poles (Ø89x3mm) are made to the site using the pipe to the desired extent.
- All Iron Manufacture It is painted with a special metal anticorrosion paint (Light Gray) with synthetic resin, combining the features of the anticorrosive protective topcoat glossy paint.
CONSTRUCTION CLOSING WORKS
The construction of the completed area is covered with specially manufactured tarpaulin.
Fabric type: 1100 Dtex,
Yarn: Polyester-high strength technical industrial yarn,
Weight: 665 g / m2,
Heat resistance: (-30 ° C) to (+70 ° C) UV-resistant lacquered product is used. • Indoor Carpet Field Technical Specification
WIRE FENCE AND NETWORK WORKS
- The covered carpet area is covered with 4 meters high 50x50mm mesh and 3.6mm wall thickness, dipped galvanized PVC coated spiral wire mesh.
- After the wire mesh is stretched and connected, 5mm steel rope is stretched to the long side 4 of the field and 5 rows to the back of the castle, then the tensioned steel ropes are fixed with the terminals.
- The backs of the castle are covered with a mesh made of 100% polyamide yarn with 120 numbers in the 120x120mm mesh and 66 numbers on the field .
- The castles are covered with a mesh made of 100% polyamide yarn in mm between 120x120mm mesh. • Indoor Carpet Field Technical Specification
LIGHTING AND ELECTRICAL WORKS
- 16-20 pieces on special platform which is manufactured as ladder with suitable intervals between scissors. 400W Metal Halide bulb projectors are mutually mounted.
- Electrical connections are made with TSE certified rubber insulated 4 × 4 NYY Cable.
- Electrical Installation up to the panel is installed and the projectors are delivered in working condition. • Indoor Carpet Field Technical Specification
ARTIFICIAL GRASS CARPET COVERING WORKS
- Geotextile flecked felt (150gr / m2) is spread on wet ground.
- Sand and Granule Filled Artificial Grass Carpet (11000 Dtex, 7 Year Warranty, 55MM) is laid on the felt. (Technical specifications vary according to carpet types)
- Spread the Reform Sports Artificial Turf Carpet, joints 20cm, between the lines, 30cm wide glued with the help of glue with the help of helmetin cloth.
- The field lines are cut and placed in accordance with the measurements. (The area between the corners and the crown lines and the wire mesh can optionally be tiled.)
- Adhesive used in Helmetin gland is polyurethane based double component.
- 20-30 Kg / m2 (varies according to the type of carpet used) is poured into the Grass Carpet.
- 6–9 kg / m2 (depending on the type of carpet used) Black SBR Granules
- The laid sand and granular material is brushed and the field is ready to play and delivered.
- Indoor Carpet Field Technical Specification