Hybrid Grass is a hybrid grass that contains both natural grass and synthetic grass. Hybrid Grass is a natural grass reinforced by a combination of artificial turf fibers. In recent years, the closed architecture of the stadiums has caused much easier deterioration of the ground due to inadequate airflow and inadequate sunlight. Hybrid Grass has been developed for the strengthening of natural grass due to the shortening of the times of reconstruction, repair, modification and maintenance. FIFA accepts Hybrid Grass as 100% Natural and classifies it as “Reinforced Natural Grass”. This allows multi-functional use of their fields and offers extra benefits to clubs..
Advantages of Hybrid Grass :
- Playing quality on natural grass .
- All air to the conditions of endurance and four seasons use advantage .
- standard natural grass pitch by 3-4 times so much more playing time .
- Thanks to the strong roots , no grass breaks are seen .
- The rate of self- renewal is high .
- mud puddles and grass breaks without always green and balanced one field offers .
- maintenance times and costs are reduced this way, the investment in fast way back to the conversion provides.
- both training and matches can be played on the same court, reducing the need for additional training grounds