These seating groups, also called Sports Hall Seats and Stadium Seats, are manufactured in different categories according to their usage, construction material and branches. PVC, Plastic, Polypropylene materials are used in the production of Tribune Seat.
In outdoor areas, it is produced resistant to UV rays so that it is not exposed to weather conditions and sun rays and the colors do not fade. The seats can be manufactured on the basis of clip colors or in special desired vivid colors. It is made of 3 or 4 screws with high strength, resistant to disassembly. Tribune seat types vary according to the way they sit. Protocols are arranged in places, very modern, low capacity halls and stat, foldable (folding), backed, spring-loaded session models are used. If more comfort is desired, armrest and arm can be added to these models. Today, the most preferred varieties are fixed backed or backed models. The price is more suitable without backrest seats. Especially in gyms and portable stands are very often applied.
Mounting is done on concrete, wood or steel system by direct bolt connection or by inserting screws into dowels into drilled holes. The average backed model has dimensions of 43 cm depth, 43 cm width and 32 cm length. As with all field and sports equipment, this material has some by-products. The most prominent of these is the railing. In places with high rung distance, railings made of iron or hard plastic are placed in front of each seat. Portable tribunes and telescopic tribunes where all these materials are used are different and practical monitoring areas for fans in the field of sports which has become a sector today.
1) Stadium seat is impact resistant. It should not be broken if it is thrown free from concrete to the ground from 4 meters.
2) If the steel ball weighing 500 grams is rolled horizontally through a 2 meter pipe onto the stadium seat, there should be no cracking or breakage.
3) A person weighing 150 kg should not break or crack when sitting on a plastic stadium seat.
4) The stadium seat should be kept in the freezer at 30 degrees for 2 days and should not be broken or cracked during this waiting period.
5) The result should also be positive when the above tests are applied to the seat held at -30 degrees.