V-Power is a new generation monofilament high-quality, maximum-performance synthetic turf carpet for training and professional football pitches. Delays wear and tear due to modern yarn design and features. For many years, ball rounding and bouncing values remain in accordance with international standards, which does not reduce player performance. It is environmentally friendly and recyclable.
V-Power General Features
Monofilament V- section
The pile height of
30 mm by 70 mm cross
Football, Baseball, Rugby
Reform Sports artificial turf , produced with high technology for sports field applications, has the following advantages:
- Resistant to all weather conditions.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Resistant to friction and abrasion.
- Maintenance and repair costs are low.
- Its soft texture reduces the risk of injury to players.
- The unique design maximizes player performance.
- Improves the quality of the game by providing a stable ball tab.
- It contributes to environmental protection by saving water.