Tartan Ground Tennis Court is constructed as 18 meters wide and 36 meters long in total or 668 square meters open or closed according to the standards determined by International Tennis Federation (ITF). Tartan floor tennis courts can be built in any size needed for amateur use outside of international dimensions.
Tartan Ground Tennis Court
Tartan Ground Tennis Court Construction
We produce rubber in our factory in Çorlu, Tekirdağ, on an area of 12,500 m². In the rubber section which has an annual production capacity of 300.000 m²; Latest technology production techniques are used.
Tartan is made by overlapping a layer of two materials of polymer-based synthetic rubber group, referred to by SBR and EPDM abbreviations. The thickness of these layers can vary according to the demand and need. The most commonly applied thickness is 8 mm SBR + 5 mm EPDM total 13 mm. Of these synthetic rubbers applied in granules, SBR offers a flexible subfloor, while the EPDM forms a durable surface with a variety of colors.
Tartan Ground Tennis Court
- Excavation: The tennis court is flattened by taking the ground excavation. The foundation is excavated around the court for the pattern of the surrounding beams.
- Perimeter Beam Concrete: It is connected to the site in certain dimensions. Mesh is made by using 8 and 12 Q iron bars.
- 3 ank anchor pipes will be placed in the surrounding beams at regular intervals .
- BS 20 Ready-mixed concrete is poured into the surrounding molds.
- Gravel filling will be made on the ground following the surrounding concrete.
- Concrete or asphalt is laid on Gravel Filling and a flat ground is provided.
- Vertical pole pipes shall be welded to the anchor pipes placed in the surrounding beams. Vertical, top, middle and horizontal pipes will be welded.
- Diagonal reinforcement shall be applied to horizontal pipes at all four corners. Vertical reinforcement pipes shall be installed at intervals in accordance with the vertical pipes on the four sides of the site.
- In order to reinforce the field construction , long edges and cross-“X” shaped cross pipes will be welded to the back of the castle.
- For the Lighting Poles, pipes shall be manufactured with ladders perpendicular to the long sides of the court.
- There will be 1 hinged door to the court.
- One Tennis Court Post and Tennis Net will be installed.
- After all iron production is done, it will be painted with the desired color with 2 layers of oil paint as 1 layer primer.
- The area of the court will be covered with 4 × 4 cm mesh, dipped galvanized and PVC coated wire mesh.
- After the wire mesh tensioning connection is made, the steel rope will be stretched. The tensioned steel ropes will be connected with the terminals.
- 400 W Metal Halide projectors will be installed on the projected poles.
- Electrical Installation up to the panel shall be installed and the Projectors shall be delivered in working condition.
- Primer layer is first formed on concrete or asphalt ground.
- Tartan floor is formed on the lining with the help of special paver.
- Created Tartan Tennis game lines are drawn according to the floor dimensions.
TENNIS COURT CONSTRUCTION
You can examine our products which can be used in Tartan Ground Tennis Court Construction.
Pole Vault Box and Cover
Indoor Track Shot Put Cage
Long and Triple Jump – Push Board
Wooden Mobile Obstacle 4 Mt – 5 Mt
Obstacle Handling Trolley
Jump Racing Barrier 1.2 Mt
Shot Put Stop Board
Pole Vault Crossbar Ø 450
Tennis Court Construction Cost
Cost of Tennis Court Construction depends on whether the site is open or closed, the type of ground to be used, the size and location of the site will vary. To get a price according to your project, you can get an offer from us by specifying the details.