Acrylic Floor Technical Specifications and Construction Steps
Option 1: ASPHALT FLOOR
- The concrete girder is surrounded by a (10-15) cm stabilized material or plentmix filling and compacted with a vibratory roller.
- On the compacted ground, a slope of (5-7) cm zero (0) surface asphalt is laid and rolled with a slope of 0.005% (five per thousand).
Option 2: ASPHALT FLOOR ON CONCRETE
- Leveling is done by laying 5cm (16-22mm) crushed stone 2 in the field surrounded by concrete beams.
- Leveling is done by pouring (12-15) cm mesh steel reinforced BS 20 (C-20) ready concrete by giving a slope of 0.005% (five per thousand) on the leveled crushed stone.
- On the concrete floor (5-7) cm zero (0) asphalt surface asphalt is laid and rolled.
ASSEMBLY OF EQUIPMENT
Mounting of the equipment that is suitable for the project is done on the ground with eyebolts. (Basket Hoop, Tennis Poles, Volleyball Poles and other accessories)
ACRYLIC APPLICATION WORKS
- Preparation: Cured asphalt floor surface is cleaned and made free of dust and foreign matter.
- 1st Layer: Primer (undercoat) is applied on the surface to increase the retention of the material to be applied.
- 2nd Layer: After the primer application, a Resurfecer layer is applied to cover the pores on the floor.
- 3rd Layer : Three layers of Coushion (Powder SBR Mixture) are then applied to the floor to form an elastic layer.
- 4th Layer : Two layers of Acrylic paint is applied on the created layer.
- 5th Layer : Game-lines are drawn on the tcrylic paint is drawn in accordance with the project and the field is made ready for use.