We are building your hockey fields as a turnkey project !
Get detailed information about Artificial Turf Hockey Field Construction now.
Artificial Turf Hockey Field Construction and Turnkey Solutions to get a quick quote and to get detailed information, please fill out the form completely . You will be contacted by phone or email as soon as possible.
Get Your Offer Now!
Reform Spor, which has gained expertise in the construction of artificial turf hockey pitches, performs turnkey artificial turf hockey pitch construction works in a period of 6-8 weeks.
Artificial Turf Hockey Pitch
Artificial Turf Field Measurements
Artificial Turf Hockey Field Construction
- The foundation is excavated around the site for the surrounding beams.
- Molds are connected to excavated beams. Stirrers are made into the mold by using 10 and 12 Q iron bars.
- 4” anchor pipes shall be placed at certain intervals and placed in the surrounding beams .
- BS 20 ready-mixed concrete is poured into iron-reinforced molds.
- The vertical pipes are welded to the anchor pipes placed in the perimeter beams and the upper, middle and horizontal pipes are welded to the vertical pipes.
- Diagonal reinforcement shall be applied to horizontal pipes at all four corners. Suitable for vertical pipes on four sides of the site Vertical reinforcement pipes shall be welded at intervals .
- In order to reinforce the field construction , long edges and cross-“X” shaped cross pipes will be welded to the back of the castle.
- There will be 2 hinged doors on the site.
- Two masts will be constructed. These productions will be manufactured from 114 × 3 thick pipes in accordance with regular dimensions.
- After all iron production is done, it will be painted with the desired color with 2 layers of oil paint as 1 layer primer.
- Fields around 50 × 50 mm eye range , 3.5 mm thickness, the dip will be covered with galvanized and PVC coated wire mesh.
- After the connection is made by tensioning of wire mesh, the field will be tensioned steel cables 4 m long sides and behind the goal, The stretched wire ropes at the terminals will be connected.
- The play area will be surrounded by a concrete border.
- A total of 4 Galvanized lighting poles with ladder platforms shall be installed on the four sides of the Site for Lighting.
- 1000W Metal Halide Projectors will be installed on the poles.
- The suitability of the ground to the field construction will be determined by surveying the area to be constructed at the Hockey Field. Natural ground herringbone code will be taken and corrected. The ground will be firmly clamped.
- In order to form the site drainage system, 50 cm wide and 50 cm deep awning channels will be opened to the compressed natural ground at regular intervals . In addition, the canals will be opened around the field in the same way, the channels will be inclined.
- Felt will be laid in the opened ducts and sand cushion will be formed and drainflex pipes will be placed, then will be closed in the form of bundles.
- Grit or plumbmix fillings are applied to the floor where Drainflex pipes are placed.
- Concrete or asphalt is applied on gravel fill or Plentmix fill.
- 5 water collection logos will be built around the site, 1 main and 4 subordinates.
- Irrigation logos, water springs and water tanks will be constructed for the field irrigation system.
- A complete Shock Pad is laid between the artificial turf carpet and the floor.
- Grass Carpet is applied to the field floor.
- The glue of helmet glued to the joints of the laid Grass Carpet is laid and the joints are adhered thoroughly.
- Adhesive used in helmet’s cloth will be double component Polyurethane.
- The field lines are cut into white or yellow and placed in accordance with the measurements to make them ready to play.